Wednesday 17 December 2014

The Red Lipstick

The colour that actually make the lips of a woman be noticed , the red color . Actually it makes you be more confident about yourself , all because of this colour that as been used for years and years.
But , even if it is probably the most beautiful color to see in a woman , its also the worst to find . When you want to use a red lipstick there is lot of things that you have to worry about , from the shape of your face , to the shape of your lips , to your skin tone , to the color of your eyes , etc. 
It might sound ridiculous , but I'm serious guys ! 

 Here in the UK we have the Boots store , and in there we have all these girls with really good make up that are trying to sell products , and I actually asked this woman from the Loreal area that I was looking for a red lipstick , and she showed me where I could find it . As soon as I saw the colection I fall in love with one color , that red made me think about red roses , it was really pretty ! But then she said : "That doesnt match you" . I literally froze , what did she mean by saying that ?!
She asked me to trust her 100% , so she painted my whole hand with red lipsticks ! , but in the end she asked me to use one of them that she though it was appropriate . And I did . I LOVED IT ! It made my skin look a little bit bright and I actually felt my eyes were bigger ! and then I removed it and she asked me to put on the one that I selected initially : it was embarassing ! It actually looked really bad , the color was so red that I actually felt like I didnt had a lip shape , and somehow , made my skin tone look so bright that I felt like I had a dead skin tone . 

Soo guys , the experience I've been through , I actually saw a lot of girls using a red lipstick that actually lookes really bad on them ! So my advice is : search about the perfect red lipstick for you before you get it :)
Actually , it doesnt have to be red ! Any lipstick ! Because you might like to see a color on someone else , but it might look really bad on you ! And that happens with pretty much everyone , because we are so different . 
 



So I hope you enjoyed this post , leave a comment down below with your opinion , and dont forget to follow !

Inaa

No comments:

Post a Comment